Thursday, June 26, 2008

Get Smart

I was watching Get Smart and a lot of things came to mind. But before I get in to my compiled list, I want to say Get Smart is super funny. I highly reccommend seeing it. I laughed the entire time. And, its not crude humor, which i refreshing. My 10 year old sister in law was able to watch the movie with out problems. Ok, now my list...

1. I would totally get the entrances to CONTROL and the Ministry of Magic confused. I'm just saying, if I were to enter a phone booth and it were to drop in to the ground, I would have to question which facility I was going to. However, you better believe I'd be hoping I was in the Ministry of Magic.
Photobucket Photobucket


2. The rock is the bomb digity. I must say he is quite attractive AND has become a thousand times better actor since the Mummy Returns. *shivers* Those were dark times. But its good to finally see the light.

3. I want a fly camera.

4. I think I'm going to have to get a shoe phone. It is practical AND comfortable. What more can you ask for....other than good reception...and a little birdie tells me you get service everywhere.
Photobucket

No comments: