Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tropic Thunder

For the second time this summer, I have fallen in love with the man I once hated....
Sir Robert Downey Jr

Photobucket

So I was laying on my stomach in a hotel room in Mesquite, flipping randomly through the channels. It was late, I didn't expect much to be on. I stopped on Jay Leno and saw RDJ come on to promote Tropic Thunder. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to see that movie (but lets face it, I would anyway because I could for free) but I thought I'd watch him talk it up. So he gets asked why he picked it and he said (paraphrased) "Well, I knew this movie would either be fantastic or ruin all the good IronMan did." I chuckled and then ran to go crank the pennie slots ( I won $14 thank you very much)

As said in other blogs, I have been known to slip when laughing too hard. This movie made me have to plug my ears and close my eyes, not from fear, but because I was laughing too hard. Don't worry, I didn't pee :) But I did laugh so hard my stomach muscles were sore the next day.

I don't think this will destract from how amazing he was in Ironman. In fact, I thought he did a better job in this. I adored this movie. So much that it is my favorite comedy. AND, I think RDJ deserves and Oscar.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

it is great to see an update Kim and I am glad you didn't pee your pants!